The Single Event Transient response of the LM236 band gap voltage reference from Texas Instruments is analyzed through heavy ion experiments and simulation. The LM236 circuit calibration was performed using generic transistor parameters that were subsequently optimized using device and circuit simulations. This technique avoids the requirement for performing detailed device-level parameter extraction and simplifies the SET methodology for circuit calibration.
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Surfaces, Coatings and Films
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering