In this letter, we demonstrate the feasibility of building thin-film transistor (TFT) complementary metaloxidesemiconductor (CMOS) operational amplifiers (op-amps) at low temperature (180 °C) for large-area sensor applications. The classic two-stage Miller-compensated CMOS design is built using a-Si:H and pentacene TFTs. In addition, we have studied the impact of electrical stress-induced aging of TFTs on op-amp performance using two different kinds of biasing circuits.
- Analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- hydrogenated amorphous silicon (a-Si:H)
- thin-film transistors (TFTs)
- unity-gain frequency (UGF)
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering